skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A healthy plate
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Just a little brag on myself.
For the month of August a month that is both hot and sticky I exercised 22 days out of 31. Not to shabby for being 3 months pregnant.
<----- look at her go... Bare foot, pregnant and still running.
1 comment:
Becky
said...
Barefoot and running in the sand. She's hardcore! Just like you mama!!
8:01 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We might have a girls name Eva Maddock
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(82)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(87)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(81)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(117)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(14)
▼
August
(15)
Just a little brag on myself.For the month of Augu...
Welcome to week 14. At my last ultrasound the due ...
This is from my last ultrasound on 8/17/06, what a...
I had an ultrasound yesterday but my buddy at work...
I had a crisp run this morning at a cool 60. It wa...
I love the YouTube.If I had DSL at home I would ne...
Today starts week 13 we will call it the week my c...
Ocean’s Thirteen, now that is a movie that I can g...
I had another great run today. This morning I saw ...
A shout out to Bride to Be for a great dinner last...
I just want to say I had the BEST run this morning...
Had a great weekend. Elaine came into town for a v...
I knew I liked Justin. This is at least the second...
I think I saw something is morning!!!! A little bu...
I don’t want a TV in our bedroom and for the most ...
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
About Me
Carrie
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Barefoot and running in the sand. She's hardcore! Just like you mama!!
Post a Comment