hisper. I could watch all day and the funny thing is I don’t really like dogs.Then Saturday we came into my work for a while then hit the park for a warm run. After all of that activity I required a nap and so did Elaine. On our way home I introduced Elaine to the glorious Crystal Light Slurpee, which was really a cruel thing to do because they don’t have 7-elevens in Springfield. Then we hit the Ruby Tuesdays for a healthy salad. Sad to say they changed the menu and decreased the selection of the salad bar. I guess my dad won’t be eating there biweekly anymore. We stopped by Block Buster to see what they had. To my surprise Elaine said she watched the show Medium and would be interested in renting season 1. I did live with Elaine for 5 years and I remember she didn’t like scary movies or shows. Apparently she likes the ghost stuff just not violence. We watched three shows in the dark basement and I
have to say I turned the lights on when Elaine went upstairs.Then Sunday some serious lying around in bed just talking and catching up. I had a great time!!!! After Elaine left for her 4-5 hour drive (will highway 44 ever be finished?) I went to my parents’ house to use their TV and visit with them. They have cable and we don’t and I knew the Dog show would be on. I watched for like 3 hours. The best part of my weekend was picking my husband up from the airport after his trip. I am very glad that he got home safely.

3 comments:
What did you think of Medium? And I'm still skeptical about the dog show...
LOVE "Medium"! Sounds like you had a great time this weekend. You'll have the tell me more about the dog whisper...
I had a great time too! And you all would be surprised if you watched the dog whisper. It's like he's a magician!
I took my dog to her school tonight. It was not like the dog whisper at all, but I did get a compliment on how far Pepper has come. Does that mean she was really bad before? because she's not as good as some of the other dogs in the class.
Post a Comment