
I don’t want a TV in our bedroom and for the most part Shane agrees with me. But, every once and a while he takes the other side (he is a Gemini) and starts campaigning for a TV in our room. (A wise woman once told me the bedroom is only for two things sleeping and other stuff- thank you BM). Our new house has a guest room with a full bed and we just got a new TV from Shane’s sister. Shane had the great idea to put the TV in the guest room that way if we wanted to watch Saturday Night Living in bed we could and we still would not have a TV in our bedroom. Shane hooked up the TV last night and this is what I came home to at 9:40pm Monday.

3 comments:
Well, at least it's not in your bedroom. It will be hard to drag yourselves out of one bed when your show is over and into the other bed. But at least your bedroom still has good feng shui!!
Well, I don't know about that...2 thing? We have the multi-purpose bedroom...and that's ALL I'm going to say! And by the way, who is BM (bowel movement?)
BM is Barb Murrill a very wise woman I know.
Post a Comment