Thursday, August 10, 2006

I had another great run today. This morning I saw a bunch of turkeys in the field and yesterday I saw a fox hunting something on Dry Fork Rd. It was neat to see the fox because you just don’t see them that often. Every morning I wish I had my camera to take a picture and show everyone. But, I would hate to run with a camera.
I had to break down and buy some larger sized clothes yesterday. I now have a some jeans to wear for a while. By the way Target in Arnold has a very poor selection of maternity clothes. I am not even kidding alls they had were Gaucho and I am not skinny enough or tall enough to wear those.

It is now week 12 and this is what BW is looking like.

From crown to rump, the fetus measures 2.4 to 2.75 inches (6 to 7 cm long). Its tiny fingers and toes have are identifiable as separate entities with nails. Some hair is also seen at this stage. By now, almost all of the baby's organs and structures have formed and will continue to grow until delivery. The genitalia begin to show some differentiation in gender. The intestines are developing in the abdomen, and some movement of the muscles has started to develop and work to process food. The kidneys have begun to produce and excrete urine, and amniotic fluid starts to accumulate, helping your baby stay afloat.

1 comment:

Becky said...

BW is growing up so fast!