
Today starts week 13 we will call it the week my clothes got tight. I went through three outfits this morning before I found something that fit okay. I need to go clothes shopping, to be honest I really don't like to shop. Especially when I am getting bigger. This time I am going to try Old Navy.
Weighing approximately 0.5 to 0.7 ounces and measuring 3 inches (almost 8 cm) long, the fetus has plenty of room to grow inside your uterus. Initially, the eyes on the fetus are on the sides, but in this week they move to the front and appear closer together (to begin the makings of the face). Likewise in this week, the ears move to the proper position on the sides of the head.

4 comments:
Love this up dating on baby develop...where were the ears if they are just now moving into the right position? Inquring mind want to know!!!
I think the ears start really low on the head. What a little freak. I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love your updates! It's fun to think about what BW looks like.
I'm sorry you clothes are getting uncomfortable. If you need a shopping buddy let me know! I love to shop but I never have money to buy anything!
We're gonna tear up the Old Navy tonight....you will be comfortable and stylish!
Post a Comment