I had a crisp run this morning at a cool 60. It was awesome. I have said it before and I will say it again. If you can, you really should get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather with a walk, run or bike ride. Maternity clothes shopping wasn’t too bad. Thanks to Bride-to-be for joining me at Old Navy. They had a MUCH bigger selection than Target. Most of the clothes I got are more casual but some can be worn to work. I have my first maternity pants on today. They are a little big but I am going to get bigger so that is fine. They are so comfortable it is unreal. For the last two days I wore my regular pants and they fit for the most part. They were just tight in the belly area and really uncomfortable when I sit and I sit for 80% of the day. Also, a thank you to my sister-in-law (LE) for lending me several maternity pants. I think that I should be able to wear almost everything during some point.
We have our third doctor’s appointment Thursday I can’t wait. Look for new ultrasound pics on Friday.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad to hear you're comfortable at work. You did find some super cute stuff at Target.
No I didn't find anything I liked at Target. I was very disappointed. But, never fear I have not abandon Target I will look again.
I meant Old Navy
Post a Comment