
Road Trippen’
Becky and I are off this afternoon to lovely Springfield, MO to visit our RD friends. This group was formed while we attend the dietetics program at SMSU between 1996-2001. We all worked really hard together to make sure that we all succeeded in school. We spent MANY hours studying while other college kids watched TV or partied. We did all find time to run or exercise together. What an interesting mixture or cool-nerdiness. Anyway last year over the Labor Day weekend we all got together down in Springfield for a Girls Weekend (GW). Those with children left them with their families and partied it up. During that trip we instated a GW every Labor Day weekend. I can’t wait. We are going out for dinner tonight (more on that later) and Saturday we are all running together and then heading off to Becky’s parents’ lake house. Saturday day night has not been planned out but I know it will be fun. Then on Sunday we might get in a little shopping.
I will have plenty of pictures to post don’t worry about that.
Have a great and safe Labor Day weekend yourself.

No comments:
Post a Comment