
Introducing Baby Weatherholt. It is official I am pregnant. This Monday will be 11 weeks and I can’t wait any longer to tell everyone. I know that a few people already know but now the word is out… I am knocked up. (What a funny way to say you are pregnant). This is our second ultrasound from 7-20-06. If you know what you are looking at you might see a head at the top and the body. Sticking out from the bottom of the body is a leg. The baby was moving around it was the COOLEST thing ever. We saw and heard the heartbeat so all is well. I am due the end of February (20th or 21st). Now I will have a ton of stuff to post on my blog. So far I have only got nauseous a few times two in an airplane and one shopping with my husband. Other than that I am extremely tired. I could take a nape at the drop of a hat. Just ask my mom, we went to Florida together in the beginning of July and I slept more than anything else. It was a great trip. Also, I am pretty hungry most of the time. I don’t really crave anything it is just that everything sounds so good. I have been eating way more meat than I normally do. All of my friends and family are getting a big kick out of my new eating habits. I have to admit I have been a little crabbier than normal. I just don’t have the patients that I use to with just about anyone. We are not going to find out the sex of the baby so we will be referring to the baby as BW for Baby Weatherholt. The only other groups that need to be told are my parents’ friends and my family (uncles, aunts and cousins). I will keep you posted.

1 comment:
I didn't know you weren't going to find out the sex! You'll have to be careful not to see "it" when Dr. Joe does all those ultrasounds!
Post a Comment