Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Normally I run at my parent’s house so I have no idea how far I am running. I just go for 60 minutes and figure that is it between 5-6 miles. I know that I have slowed down since I got pregnant but I had no idea it was this bad... Last night I ran at Grant’s Trail I made it 4.5 miles and it took me 53 minutes. That is just about a 12-minute mile. I know it is great that I am still exercising but that was a little depressing.

3 comments:

jenns said...

Carrie--I think it's great that you are still running! You are an inspiration to others.

Just think...how many pregnant women run let alone exercise as much as you are?

msrstl said...

Remember the tortoise and the hare...the tortoise was ahead in the end!

Becky said...

You are doing great. Time per mile doesn't matter! It's the overall time you put in every day. Rockstar!