
The fetus measures 4.3-4.6 inches (12 cm) from crown to rump and weighs about 2.8 ounces (80 g). Despite its growing body, your fetus has plenty of room to move around within the uterus. You might actually start to feel it move about as its bones begin to harden and it flails about frequently. Its head is erect, its legs are now longer than its arms, and its limb movements are becoming more coordinated. Its fingers and toenails are constantly growing and are now well formed. If you're eager to find out the gender and you're due for an ultrasound, you may be in luck -- as long as the baby cooperates.
Can you believe how big that kid is getting. I am trying really hard each night while I lay in bed to feel the baby move around. I will let you know as soon as I do.
Our girl’s weekend was fun. I got back to St. Louis on Sunday night around 8:30. Monday I was taken hostage by the TV. I went over to my parent’s to meet my mom for a run/bike ride and I turned on USA and they were showing a Law and Order SVU marathon and I was hooked. I think I said until 3 in the afternoon. I wanted to leave I just couldn’t.
I hope that everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.
Back to work.

2 comments:
Ahh...the SVU marathon. I remember when we used to watch SVU on Friday nights on Cherokee :)
It's so fun to see pictures of how big your baby is getting! I loved that time of my pregnancy and I just love knowing that that you are a beautiful pregnant woman!
You do look like a saucy pregnant woman!
Post a Comment