Announcement
On Wednesday September 20th I felt the baby move. I wasn’t 100% sure at first but it keeps happening so now I am sure. The baby moves mostly at night while I am watching TV or reading. I took a road trip this weekend with my husband and my parents and I felt the baby a lot during the 4-hour car trip. It almost tickles. Or maybe I am so excited that I just laugh when I feel it. Shane is still unable to feel the kicks and gabs from the outside, but that should start any day now. I still make him try ever night.
Also, we toured St. Luke’s Hospital last night and it was great. I kind of think we have found our hospital. But, we have not had our tour of St. John’s yet.
Check it out at
http://www.stlukes-stl.com/health_content/pregnancy/14/000002.htm
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How exciting! St. Luke's looks good...looks real good.
Post a Comment