Half way done. I can't wait to meet this kid. It seems like everyone that doesn't really care if it is a boy or girl seems to think I am carrying a boy. Now a few of my co-workers, some of my family and friends think it is a girl. That is because they want a girl. I have my next doctor’s appointment on Oct 23rd then Shane and I are going out for our 2-year anniversary, won't that be fun?
Your Baby: How Big Is The Baby?
The fetus now weighs approximately 9 ounces (255g) and measures about 6.5 inches (16 cm) long. Your baby's entire body may be covered by lanugo (soft hair), with a pasty substance called vernix protecting the skin. Both lanugo and vernix may be present in varying degrees at birth, with premature babies tending to have more. Other new developments this week include the appearance of tiny toenails, the first signs of scalp hair, and less transparent skin.

1 comment:
6.5 inches?! HE's getting big!
Post a Comment