
I know the baby weighs more than 1 pound, 2 ounces because that was the weight last week. I know that I said I think it is a boy last week now I think I have to take that back. Shane and I looked at some of my baby pictures last week and the nose also looked a little like mine when I was born. So, I am back to square one. I have no idea!!!!! I can tell you that he or she is moving around like crazy. If you believe that baby can hear everything like it says below the baby heard the Cardinals win the World Series.
I just had the BEST WEEKEND ever!!!!!! I can't say why. But just trust me it was THE BEST.
Your Baby: Body Heat
Your baby weighs 1 pound, 2 ounces (530 g) and is 8.4 inches (21cm) tall. She can hear everything now, and also has a sense of equilibrium. She can tell the difference of what would feel upside down as opposed to right side up, even in such a small amount of space to move around! Now that she's almost completely formed, your baby will build up body fat to help her retain heat.

No comments:
Post a Comment