Update 10/5/06
Shane can now feel the baby moving and either kicking or punching me. He first felt the baby last weekend. I am now able to feel the baby move around, like from one side to another. A few nights ago Shane and I were watching TV and my belly. The baby was all to one side or just sticking up more on one side, because the right side of my belly was sticking out further than the other side. It was weird. It almost feels like the baby is trying to pop out from my belly.
We have picked our hospital for sure. We are going to delivery at St. Luke’s. It is a wonderful hospital.
I hope that everyone is doing well.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yah! I can't wait to get my hands on that belly!
Post a Comment