Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I made peace with not nursing Sam anymore and I would say that I am 75% excited about stopping. To wean her I started cutting back on pumping at work and in the evening but still nursing her two to three times per day and over the weekend she started nursing again. What the F@*k. What I am suppose to do now. Start back up or quit? She’s not even a teenager and she is already giving me a hard time. I think I am going to keep going especially after spending $23.00 for formula that I think only last 4 days.

Also, I started running (I had decided not to worry about exercise while I was nursing to reduce stress). I ran ½ mile on Sunday and 1 mile on Monday plus walking. My brother asked if I would be interested in running a ½ marathon in April. I am not sure it can be done, but I am going to try.

3 comments:

MamaKess said...

You go girl! (on both the running and starting breastfeeding full-time again) The price of formula alone makes me hope Carolina is into breastfeeding as much as Victoria.

jenns said...

I think I may be running a 1/2 marathon in April in Nashville with Jeff K. Maybe you guys are looking at the same one? I guess there's the STL one, too.

Carrie said...

We are going to try and run the 1/2in St. Louis this April. If you are interested in running that one it is a pretty good run.