Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I was surfing the web today looking for 7-eleven's website so I could write them a letter. I wanted to thank them for the Crystal Light Slurpee. I am loven it!!!!! Very low in calories and a cool treat it is perfect for this time of year. While I was on their website I clicked on new products and I can't believe what I found a P'EatZZA. Look at this thing. I guess there is someone out there that would enjoy this. I say eat up it keeps me and my dietitian buddies in business.


P'EatZZa Sandwich
Pizza and a deli sandwich - it's a marriage made only in 7-Eleven heaven. The new P'EatZZa™ sandwich, (pronounced Puh-Eat-Zuh) is the first of its kind and debuts in stores April 18.
It brings together a combination of pizza, deli meats and flavorful fixings into one delicious sandwich that tastes great for lunch or any time of day. 7-Eleven designed the new sandwich and packaging so it's easy to eat on the go -- there's no need to heat it, just grab one and enjoy.
P'EatZZa comes in two varieties: a mouth-watering turkey and pepperoni on pepperoni flatbread with parmesan ranch spread and romaine lettuce; and a flavorful and zesty ham and salami on cheddar mozzarella flatbread with banana and red peppers, oil and vinegar dressing and romaine lettuce.
Look for a Greek-style salad on mozzarella cheese and parsley flatbread with peppers, onions and mushrooms coming to your favorite 7-Eleven store on May 22.
For $3.89 or less this winning combo is a real deal!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That looks disgusting. I love pizza and I love a good deli sammy...but come on!