Thursday, March 23, 2006


People never fail to surprise me, both good and bad. Unfortunately this is a bad one. I don’t want to go into too much detail because this is a public blog but I have to vent. I just hate it when you have a general feeling that someone is a bad person, but you really want to give them the benefit and see them as good people. Then they go and do something that proves that they are just not a good person and you can’t go on pretending like they are nice, kind or descent human beings anymore. You just can’t make yourself believe the lies anymore. This has just happened to me. I am just going to drop it after this but I needed to vent. Why are people so mean? Is because they had their feelings hurt at one time or another? Well, to me that would make them understand how crapy it feels and not want to spread that meanness around. Maybe someone out there has the answer but I just don’t get it.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I think some people really think they are better than others. All of their choices and decisions are right and other people never add up in their eyes. This will come back to them, it's called karma. Or if you want to put it in a way they can relate...you reap what you sow.