Once again I have reason to brag on myself.... I had monster cramps that started last night at 9 pm. After that I talked myself into calling into work sick because I was having trouble moving. The cramps were still going strong this morning but a little voice in my head said "You know you would feel better if you got up and ran and went to work". I medicated myself and ran for 1 hour, picked out an outfit that I knew would make me feel good all day and went off to work. Now I am here and happy to be. I am so glad that I made myself get out of bed this morning.
This isn't a picture of St. Louis, but it is so beautiful and I know that today is going to be a beautiful day I wanted to put it with this entry.
Have a great day.
1 comment:
Well, you can look at the brightside..it's always better to have cramps then crabs! Love food, love running, why not love work!
Post a Comment