Fat Tuesday, A tradition in my life that started in 1997 and is still going strong is Fat Tuesday. Every year I get together with anyone that is interested in eating and enjoy a very Decadent Dessert. This year I went with my husband and my best friend, Becky, and we had a great time. First Shane enjoyed a Steak with Shrimp (steak seen below)

Becky enjoyed a burger
I had enjoyed a very large basket of French fries (no picture available)
Then we got down to the real work..... DESSERT
Shane had the Vanilla Bean Cheese Cake
VANILLA BEAN CHEESECAKE Cheesecake made with real vanilla beans, baked in a vanilla graham-cracker crust. Layered with white chocolate mousse and white chocolate shavings. Served with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry.
Becky had the brownie obsession (I might add that she was unable to fulfill her Fat Tuesday duties and finish her dessert, but we won't hold it against her she did have a burger)
BROWNIE OBSESSIONA warm brownie covered in Ghirardelli® chocolate-fudge sauce, vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and pecans.
I had OREO MADNESS and it was GREAT. I enjoyed every single bit. (I got up this morning and ran 7 miles to help counter some of the calories)
OREO® MADNESS Two giant Oreo® cookies sandwiched with vanilla ice cream and topped with chocolate and caramel sauces.
All and all it was a great night. Now time to give something up..... I am giving up Meat/Poultry and anything with Chocolate. (that will be the hardest one)

2 comments:
Oh, you decadent girl...you have made me very very hungry!
Meat and chocolate? You're a better woman than me.
Post a Comment