Friday, January 05, 2007

We had a doctor’s visit yesterday and everything is going great. I am up 19 pounds, which I can’t believe. You can ask the waitress at Denny’s about the French toast I had at 2:00 am on Saturday if you don’t believe me. At our next visit we get to meet our alternate for Dr. H. I doubt he could be as nice as Dr. H but we will see. At least he won’t be a stranger if he does end up delivering the baby. We go again on the 17th and then every week after that. But, I already told Dr. H that this baby can’t be born before the 9th. I have to pick my parents up from the airport on the 8th.
Guess what I saw at Target this morning? Swimsuits! That is right swimsuits.

1 comment:

Becky said...

19 lbs so far...you're a rockstar. You are setting the bar awfully high (or low, I should say)