Thursday, January 18, 2007

















We had a doctor’s appointment yesterday and everything is going great. My blood pressure was very good. Much to my surprise I lost 1# since my last visit. If you know how much cake I have had in the last two weeks you would be shocked too. I had three showers and one of them sent me home with the leftover cake. Not to mention the m&ms I have to take home too. Oh well, I am sure at the next visit it will be up again. The nurse said it was nothing to be concerned about. We saw the fill in doctor just incase Dr. H can’t be at the delivery he is very nice. My next appointment is early next week.
PS I noticed for the first time that I am swelling a little.


Your Baby: The Final Touches
Nearing the ninth month, your baby weighs approximately 5 1/2 pounds (roughly 2495 g), and measures approximately 20 inches from head to toe. The baby will continue to grow, putting on about a half a pound per week until delivery.
Over the next few weeks, the organs (which are all present), are just putting on the final touches before birth.

1 comment:

msrstl said...

It good that you eat a lot of salad...baby W maybe a salad worshiper too