I have been feeling a little less than certain I wanted the first name to be Reed, if we have a girl. For some reason it just doesn’t feel like a name to me. I kept it to myself for a while but then I was like -wait a minute this is my kid I better feel 100% about the name. I finally said something to Shane and he was fine with either using Reed or thinking about a different name. So, we started thinking and every name I liked he did and the names he liked I didn’t. Until we said Samantha Reed. We both like that name. Shane likes the idea of a cool nickname like Sam and I have loved the name Samantha. There you have it…. Henry or Samantha.
Just thought you might want to know.
Next doctor’s visit is Thursday I will update everyone on Friday.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a beautiful name! I can't wait to meet this child :)
Post a Comment