I miss my mom and dad. I always start to miss them about this time of the year. They have been gone for over 4 weeks and they won't be home for another 3 weeks. I get to talk to them every other week but it isn't the same. They are in Thailand and they go every year. I just wanted to complain to anyone out there.What they see every day...

What I see every day.
No wonder they are gone.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Arch it is more the cold look I was going for.

2 comments:
Carrie! That just breaks my heart. I know how you feel though. I girl needs her mom, especially when she's a Barb. Also, is that pic of them in Thailand? I didn't know the Duzans went.
You have a goooood point! They will be home soon and life will be back to normal. Whatever normal is?
Post a Comment