skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A healthy plate
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentine's Day.....
My husband, one of the greatest men alive, sent me an ice cream cake to work. Better than flowers in so many ways.
2 comments:
msrstl
said...
Way to go! Shane...he knows has the best!
2:44 PM
Anonymous said...
mmmmm....ice cream. Thanks for sharing :)
3:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We might have a girls name Eva Maddock
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(82)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(87)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(81)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(117)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(11)
Check this out. I say we all try this......Meatles...
If you live in St. Louis and you like Mexican food...
This makes me want to have a baby now......This is...
What is going on with figure skating this year? I ...
This is really hurting my runs!!!!!! It was in the...
I miss my mom and dad. I always start to miss the...
Happy Valentine's Day.....My husband, one of the g...
Today I learned about this cool website (thanks MS...
I am so proud of myself… I currently have some of ...
Here is a great picture of my husband. For some re...
BUY THIS HOUSE. I WANT TO SELL IT!!!!!!!ST. LOUIS,...
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
About Me
Carrie
View my complete profile
2 comments:
Way to go! Shane...he knows has the best!
mmmmm....ice cream. Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment