Thursday, October 02, 2008

Why do people stand so close to you at the check out lane?
I was trying to check out at Wally world yesterday and I had Sam with me and she was a little crabby (she was hungry) and this women got behind me and pushed her cart right up to me. I was trying to pay and my debit card was not working (I found out today that is was still blocked from Shane's missing debit cards). Her cart was all up in my business and it was driving me crazy. After the cashier handed me my receipt this women was trying to use the debit machine that I was still standing by. And please forgive me because I like to put my receipt in my wallet and then put my wallet away. You think her hair was on fire and she was trying to buy an extinguisher.

No comments: