What a weekend. Shane, Sam and I drove down to Springfield to see Elaine for her birthday. We had a great time, until Sam woke up at 1 am Sunday morning and would not fall back asleep. If we would of been at home we would of let her cry it out but neither of us wanted to wake up Elaine or Randy. So, we let her lay in our bed. She couldn't of been more awake. She was playing and laughing. If we wouldn't of been so tired we would of laughed our selves. By 3 am we called it and pack up and left for STL. It wasn't that bad of a drive. I was sleepy but neither of us slept. I was mostly scared of hitting a deer with our car. We saw over a dozen dead deers or blood from something big.
But, we still had a great time with Randy, Elaine, Pepper and Bailey. We took Sam to Bass Pro and she loved it. Live ducks inside a store, who wouldn't.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Crazy! Sam is a party animal.
Post a Comment