Damn you Tae Bo.
I still don't have a treadmill to run on in the morning, but I don't want to get lazy. This morning I popped in a VCR tape of Tae Bo. Run time 57 minutes and I did all but the cool down. I had to get in the shower. I can run 10 plus miles but that tape kicks my butt everytime I do it. Maybe I will contiue to mix it up with the tapes even after I get a treadmill.
Anyone have a treadmill for sale or know someone that does?
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Remember when you and I did that damn Billy Blank's Tae Bo in your little old house off of Cherry St.??? It sounded like the floor was going to collapse! Too funny. Good idea about mixing it up with the tapes...
That's why I like taking my dance class. It exercises muscles I didn't even know I had!
Post a Comment