Count down to B-Day.
No, not my birthday, but boob day. Today marks the start of my weaning count down. That is right I am still breast feeding. You may be remembering a blog were I announced I was done with breastfeeding. During the weaning process Sam started showing more interest in nursing so I picked it back up. When it comes to nursing the baby gets what the baby wants. Anyway….. today marks 40 days until I am done. I know it would make a little more sense to start the count down at 30 days but I am just too excited to wait. I know that part of me will miss the bonding that nursing brings a mother and child but the freedom will be exhilarating….. I can go anywhere and do anything without worrying out pumping or being with Sam to feed her. I won’t have to plan my morning, evenings or weekends around breastfeeding!!!!! I am just sooooo excited, if you can’t tell.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Let the countdown begin!!!!
I totally understand your excitement to be done, and I understand the little bit of sadness that must come with weaning. But in 40 days you will have been nursing for a whole year! Way to go!
What a great accomplishment...to go a whole year! Wow!!! You are in an elite club for sure. I didn't make it that far, but I cherished almost every minute of it ;)
Post a Comment