Okay I know I just had a baby 8 weeks ago but I feel fat and disgusting. I am trying to exercise but the weather has not been cooperating so I can walk with the baby. (I do have to say my parents have been great about watching her at their house) I have tried running but my knees HURT!!!! I can’t believe the pain. I tried warming up for 10 minutes the other day and the first two steps I took (running) were painful. It feels like I just finished running 26 miles. I tried resting and running less distance but nothing helped. I am trying to watch what I am eating but it is hard for several reasons.
For most of the day and night (Shane has been working a lot) I am alone with the food.
I am hungry, very hungry. I was never this hungry while I was pregnant.
If I don’t eat enough I don’t make enough milk and little missy is crabby and hungry.
I think the worst thing is I am only 5 pounds heavier than I was at my first doctor’s appointment in June but none of my old clothes fit! I am so much wider than I was before. I don’t think this clothes will ever fit. Even my tops don’t fit. They are too tight and short.
I only have 4 weeks until I have to go back to work and I don’t have anything to wear!!!! I don’t want to go out and buy clothes. Who wants to buy a bigger size when they know they have been a smaller size for almost all of their adult life.
Living large in Pevely.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You just have to give your body time to go back to it's original size. Your hip, ribs, etc. moved to accomadate the baby! They will take time to move back into place. Don't be discouraged. You look great! Just buy a couple shirts to hold you over in the in between stage.
I would say a silly 5lbs is worth it. Look at this email in 9 months for a good giggle.
I love ya!
Post a Comment