I saw my doctor last Tuesday for the post delivery follow up and he cleared me to resume normal activities. So, on Thursday I went out with my brother and we went for a run at my parent’s house. It was splendid. We ran for about 30 minutes and walked for a while too. I was a little sore but it was a good sore. Then the next day Shane watched Samantha and I ran for 50 minutes around Pevely. It was marvelous. I forgot how much I love running. I stopped running when I was about 5 months pregnant so it has been at least 6 months since I ran last. On Saturday I was sore in places I haven’t been sore in forever. My stomach muscle hurt! I ran again today (Sunday) for 55 minutes the weather was wonderful. Go Cards!
Boys don’t read past here…..
For all of my girlfriends that run and have babies you will know what I am talking about.
I am happy to report no pee leaks.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
excellant...you go girl!
You're so hardcore. Already back to running. I'm jealous
Post a Comment