
Not much to report.
I know this will be my last Monday at work. We are closed next week and my doctor won’t let me go over my due date that long. I am feeling big and uncomfortable to be honest. It isn’t the end of the world but I am ready for normal breathing and stuff like getting up or out of bed without help. I am doing everything in my power to speed things up. I was at the gym this morning hoping to walk myself into labor. My next doctor’s visit is Thursday. Hopefully he will have better news at that visit.
I know this will be my last Monday at work. We are closed next week and my doctor won’t let me go over my due date that long. I am feeling big and uncomfortable to be honest. It isn’t the end of the world but I am ready for normal breathing and stuff like getting up or out of bed without help. I am doing everything in my power to speed things up. I was at the gym this morning hoping to walk myself into labor. My next doctor’s visit is Thursday. Hopefully he will have better news at that visit.
Your Baby: Preparing For Labor
Fully developed and ready for birth, your baby will weigh somewhere between 6 and 9 pounds and will measure between 18 and 21 inches in length. When labor starts, your baby's body shifts gears to prepare for the journey. The fluid in the lungs is absorbed, airing out the lungs in preparation for breathing. The fetal hormones are on the rise to help maintain blood pressure and blood sugar levels after birth. It's showtime!
Fully developed and ready for birth, your baby will weigh somewhere between 6 and 9 pounds and will measure between 18 and 21 inches in length. When labor starts, your baby's body shifts gears to prepare for the journey. The fluid in the lungs is absorbed, airing out the lungs in preparation for breathing. The fetal hormones are on the rise to help maintain blood pressure and blood sugar levels after birth. It's showtime!

No comments:
Post a Comment