Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I thought maybe I would be at the hospital today.

Yesterday after lunch I started having contractions. I had a few in the afternoon and several in the evening. A few of them were pretty intense. But, at 8 pm them stopped. Isn’t the human body weird? I have had a few contractions today but nothing worth noting. I have another doctor’s appointment on Thursday so we will see if we are any closer. Also, my parents will be home Thursday at 4 so this little baby can come anytime after that. At least the contractions from yesterday got Shane to pack his bag. Wouldn’t it be nice if I had the baby on Friday got to stay in the hospital over the weekend then go home on Monday. Shane gets the week off then we have the weekend again before he has to go back to work. (no pressure little baby but I think you can make it happen)
If you are at home tonight at 7 watch Bones on Fox. You won’t be sorry.

No comments: