
I am starting to get a little uncomfortable. It isn’t too bad and I don’t think it would be bad at all if my sciatic nerve wasn’t hurting 24/7. I feel like I am getting bigger everywhere. I had the guts to get on the scale and it is the same as the last time I weight in 12/4/06, but I know that I am growing because some of my tops are too tight now.
I had my three hour blood glues test Tuesday I should get the results today, just incase I do have gestational diabetes I had pizza for dinner last night. But, it wasn’t that good because we got “The Square beyond compare” and it cost $33 for 2 medium pizzas. I told Shane we could go out to eat for that price. It was his turn to pick so we got it, don’t worry it I managed to get a few slices down.
Also we found out that Shane’s sister Chantel and her husband Ryan are expecting a little boy. Gee imagine that one of the Weatherholt girls are having a boy. Happy Birthday Chantel, Erik and Justin.

No comments:
Post a Comment