My back is freaken’ killing me. That is right the fun has started. Don’t get me wrong I am still loving being pregnant. At this point in time I think I might even miss it after the baby is born. But, I don’t think I will have enough time to worry about that. My back started hurting last night after a 12-hour workday (and that made since to me). It is still hurting today and has been since I got out of bed. Tonight when I get off work I think I am planting myself on the couch.
I was brave enough to get on the scale today…. Up 16 pounds…. I thought it was going to be more like up 20 from the way I have been feeling. But, it looks like I might not gain the 40 pounds I thought I would.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry about your back. Maybe a heating pad will help. That and some ice cream...
I think you are right about the ice cream.
Post a Comment