Saturday, April 29, 2006

Liven at the Rents’. That’s right my husband and I are crashing in my parents’ basement for 30 days. We have a wonderful set up here in the basement with our own half bath and refrigerator. I am just glad to be out of our old house. We have been waiting for this glorious day for about 3 months. I didn’t want to blog about the closing in fear of jinxing it. We have a contract on anther house in Pevely. That’s right I said Pevely, MO it is south of Imperial but not by much. We will have a VERY large yard and a nice home. The yard is our favorite but we are also excited about the garage and walk out basement. I can’t wait to move it. I will post a picture later.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Can't wait til you move in your new pad! Congrats!