Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Ever since I started running again I have been running faster. So, I decided a while ago I wanted to set my PR (personal record) for a half Marathon (13.1 miles). I tried last April at the Go St. Louis 1/2 but their were too many people (walkers) and I couldn't run as fast as I wanted. I tried again in September but the race was the same time as Ike hit and they had to close the race down due to flooding. The third time is the charm. Becky and I ran last Sunday in Clayton. I was worried about the cold morning and the hills in Clayton. But, the weather was warm and beautiful and we killed those hills.
St. Louis April 2008 2 hours 11 minutes and 16 seconds
Clayton November 2008 2 hours 2 minutes and 38 seconds.

1 comment:

Becky said...

HOT