

New trick.
I let Sam feed herself spaghetti last night and I thought it was so cute that I should take a picture. When started to take her picture she stopped eating and smiled or tried to smile for picture. Her smile looks almost painful and her one eye is closed more than the other. I think she looks beautiful.
I let Sam feed herself spaghetti last night and I thought it was so cute that I should take a picture. When started to take her picture she stopped eating and smiled or tried to smile for picture. Her smile looks almost painful and her one eye is closed more than the other. I think she looks beautiful.


2 comments:
She is the most beautiful spaghetti faced baby I've ever seen! How funny how she squints that eye!!
That's so cute! She looks like she's having fun!
Post a Comment