Thursday, October 04, 2007

The new job is going well. My first day out to a school they had a lice scare!!!! Don’t worry it was a negative on the lice. I really do miss my friends/coworkers from Food Outreach, but since I have been gone I have seen everyone two times and I am going back Friday to do a little reporting!!!
We finally have our hardwood floors in and it is about time. After Shane, Ernie and my dad worked like crazy to pull up the old (NASTY DIRTY ASS) carpet we wanted for 3 weeks for the wood to come in. Then after if finally arrived we had to wait another week for the wood to get comfortable in our house (adjust to the humidity). Then we had to live with my parents and Matt and Becky’s house while we waited for the smell to go away. We ended up waiting twice as long because there were a few spots that Shane didn’t like. Luckily my parents and Matt and Becky still like us. I do have to admit that the floors look beautiful. Now I just have to get everything clean again.
Sorry I don’t have any new pictures to share. I will have some next week.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Floors look good!