Count Down to Ruby June.
My best friend has less than 5 weeks before she has her baby. So as many of you know it could be any day now. I am so excited for her, I can't wait. I will post a picture ASAP.
On another note......
I am so tired all of the time. I know that every one says it is because of the baby but I didn't think it would make me this tired. For instance yesterday when I left work I was so fatigued that I didn't feel like driving. Then when I got home I wanted to call my bf but my arms felt too heavy to lift and pick up the phone. I feel bad complaining to Shane because he works hard all day and then he comes home and cuts the grass for four hours. (he does sit for most of it, but it is still work). I am getting good sleep. I get 6-6.5 hours a night (I use to get 8 pre baby) but I just don't think the loss of two hours a night would make me feel this way. Also, I am freaking out because it is like my breast milk is going away. I am trying not to stress about it, I know that makes it worse. I added another pump at work and I have been pumping after her 10 meal at night. I have been eating enough. But, listen I could go on and on about this and it would change a thing. I just need an extra 4 hours in each day.
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Spoken like a true Mom - "If I only had an additional 4 Hours"! It gets better ;)
-Billie
Post a Comment