I didn’t make it to the store on Monday. In the afternoon I started feeling horrible. My temperature went up and I was cold and hot all at the same time. Last Friday I noticed an infection so I called the doctor and got on some antibiotics. I felt pretty good over the weekend but Monday I felt like hell. I did make it to the store today but as soon as I got home I started to feel like hell again. The infection has gotten worse and I had a temp of 100.9 today. My doctor upped my pain meds and said if I don’t feel better by Thursday I have to go in for a visit.
Something good did happen today. Shane got off work early so we all got to hang out. I am very glad he was here I don’t feel good enough to take care of Samantha by myself.
I hope that all is well with everyone.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you're feeling better now.
Post a Comment