So, I am sitting at my desk feeling like crap. It is my husband’s birthday and we just bought a new house I should feel great. I am just having a blah day and I can’t snap out of it. I am trying. I was feeling the same last night too and I just couldn’t stop it. I know I am scheduled to start my period June 1st so that is probably mostly it. But, I would think all of the good stuff would out weight the ucky stuff. Oh well, I will just try and suck it up for Shane. I feel bad because he wanted everyone to come over to our house tonight and hang out and listen to the baseball game. But, the game was at noon and it is raining. I really hope that he likes what I got him for his birthday. I will post what it is later, just in case. You never know who is reading this. Anyway I just wanted to complain and have someone feel sorry for me, even thought I don’t really have anything to feel sorry for.
Okay I am over it and moving on.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Loved the new house. Sorry you felt blah---I didn't even notice. You were a gem.
Post a Comment