
Normally I feel like I don't have anything to write about (MSR), but today I have exciting news. My bestfriend (Sorry MSR) moved to St. Louis from Springfield, MO today. I am at her house right now using her DSL internet to write this. I am very excited for her. Also, today my brother called and he is in for the 1/2 marathon. That means that Andy, Billie and myself (possibly Becky) will be running the 13.1 miles together.
I hope that you enjoyed this MSR.
PS This picture is of Becky, Matt, Carrie and Mike (not Shane) If anyone is interested in Mike he is currently single.

1 comment:
Well, it's about time you did a little chatting. No offense about the best friend comment because I know deep in my heart that I am your friend extraordinaire! Thus is the title f.e. Just call me
msr-fe
Post a Comment